Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Day


Yea! I just got my Twilight Saga in. To my surprise two days early! I love these books, thanks to Lacey for encouraging me so convincingly to read them. Yes, I am one of the pathetic fans of Edward and Bella...not intentionally mind you. At first I was completely against the trend that seemed to infect every Girl, Woman, and yes even some of the men I knew! Sure of the fact that I would be the one to resist I borrowed the books from my all to confident friend. She knew it all along, that as soon as she convinced me to take one of the books home, I would be contacting her for the next one. Yes, I am Proud to say it now, I am the proud owner of a Twilight Saga.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm very proud of my work, lol. Twilight is the BEST!!!

Anonymous said...

Twilight is the best! We all should have a New Moon party :)